Happy Friday everyone.
Buckle up guys, because its going to be a long one, I have been a naughty girl this week.
Let me preface this by saying that my allergies have been so bad that my dr. has put my on steroids to function. I noticed a few days ago that I was feeling a bit off, so I started researching the drugs. As it turns out, the 'roids have a pretty bad side effect on some people--it makes them mad and prone to experience fits of rage. So yea. Ive been pissed off all week, at everyone, in every situation.
1.I have not called my mom but once this week. Normally, I talk to my mom on the phone everyday on the way home from work. After P sauce, she is my bff. But, given my bad mood I didn't want to spread my bad attitude to her. She is too great to deserve my rage.
2. I have mentally cursed out everyone in my office. Again, given the 'roids, my fuse has been short, and everyone that has come into my office has been given a mental lashing. They all annoy me.
3. P sauce and I got into a fight over candy. Specifically over easter candy. I bought some for him, it turned into a situation where I dropped words that sounded like "muck" or "suck" and "hit" "bit" and "mit." Concluded with me storming off, slamming the bedroom door and laying on the bed for a long time without speaking to him.
4. I asked my boss if I could fire one of my employees. When she asked why, I told her because he annoys me. Apparently annoyance is not reasonable cause for termination.
5. I had a 6 mile run in mind this morning. I ran 2 miles and came back home. Because 2 miles is the same thing as 6 miles. Yep, sure is.
6. A friend emailed me and told me she felt like we had grown apart. Rather than agree, and apologize for being a bad friend, I told her it was her fault because she does not email, call, or FaceTime me much anymore. She felt really bad. I think I made her cry. I made no attempt to make her feel better.
7.P has been doing a bunch of projects around the house that I requested. He even took a day off work to finish one of the projects for me. There are just a few minor adjustments that need to be completed. Rather than say thank you, and show appreciation for his work, I have been nagging him about cleaning up the tools all around the house.
I am a big fat jerk.
Fess up friends.
Save 50% Sitewide at Aeropostale!
21 minutes ago