Here are my weekly confessions:
1. I cheated while playing foosball against a 12 year old, and still lost.
2. I ate 1/2 a box of Wheat Thins for my appetizer before Thanksgiving dinner.
3. I pretended to spread some cheese from a cheese ball that my sister in law made and eat it in front of her. I told her it was so good.
4. My boss brought me a cookie at work, I threw it in the trash, but thanked her for the treat.
5. I "goose" my husband so often he is scared to bend down, or walk in front of me.
Ok, fess up. What are your confessions this week?