I was tagged by Living Simple, so here is my turn.
Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
Let them know they've been tagged.
1. Pancakes are my favorite food. Growing up, my mom was a working mother, but she always woke up early and made my brother and I a hot breakfast. Now, each time I go home my mom still gets up early and makes me pancakes like she did when I was growing up. Each bite is like a trip down memory lane. The smell, the taste, the whole experience of eating pancakes is one of the strongest memories I have.
2. I am really competitive, in almost everything I do. For example, this summer I am working as a housekeeper and when we make the bed I try to get the pillow cases on faster than the other girl I work with. Each room, each bed we make, I try to win, even though it is not a competition.
3. I wake up thinking of chocolate. I go through the day thinking about chocolate. I go to bed eating chocolate.
4. I am slightly OCD about wallets and purses. I got a new wallet last year, and it took me more than 6 months to find the one I wanted. Each store I go into I tend to go and look at the wallet section just to see what is out there.
5. An hour before my wedding, my veil flew out of my hair and into a tree and as the ladder was being brought out it flew out of the tree and landed right next to a puddle of mud, but there was not a speck on it! And then, I stepped on a nail, it went straight through my shoe in the middle of my foot. My brides maids tried to carry me back to the brides room, and then finally my flower girls dad (the only male on sight) had to carry me to the brides room, and he laughed and said, "I bet I am not the man who you thought would be carrying you around today." It hurt really bad and I didn't even get to dance at my own wedding.
6. I have a very active imagination. I win American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, the World Cup, the Olympics (in several sports), I am a hollywood star, I win a grammy, I win a Tony, and every other award possible. This is what I think about as I drive.
7. I get really sad when I finish a book. I read extremely fast, and I tend to finish books in 1 or 2 days and afterwards I am kind of bummed out. I want the books to go on and on, but they don't.
Ok there are my 7 things.
This is my life
Change can be a good thing
Frugal Midwest Chick
Teach her finance
Brunette on a Budget