Sunday, November 28, 2010

Slow Sunday

Sunday afternoons are turning into my favorite day of the week. I love how P and I lay on the couch and watch football. The days go by slow and it is the perfect time to lay around and take cat naps. I tend to piddle around in the kitchen, clean up a little, and just rest. It is the perfect afternoon.
This year, I have been trying really hard not to do school work on the weekends. If I have to, it seems like it ruins the day. I have made a point to stay late during the week so that my weekends are free from work. It feels so great to know that I don't have any work to do, and that I can spend the weekend doing what I want to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my last six days have been just this!! slow and restful. glad you did some resting too.

Brooke said...

sounds perfect! :)

Serendipity said...

For the longest time I hated Sundays. It meant my weekend was over, I had things to do, etc. I am starting to love Sundays. Yes their my homework days but I'm beginning to think of them as I get to stay in my pajamas and do nothing day. :)