Sunday, April 24, 2011

Project 2: The Big Eat Through

A few weeks ago, I wrote about us moving--again.
I have about 6 weeks before the moving day, so I have started to find projects that need to get done around the house.
I cleaned out and organized our storage unit, which makes storing stuff much easier.
Now, I have started to try and eat through most of our food. I have been going to the store and trying to only buy fresh produce, and I want to get creative with my meals the next few weeks. I want to be able to eat through as much of the food I have on hand as much as possible. There will be some pretty "creative" (read, random junk thrown together) in the next few weeks.
Off to pack even more stuff.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

"eat through" love it! i try to have one of those every now and again.

Jackie said...

Good luck with the packing. I think the hardest part of moving is the unpacking though. Have fun with your "eat through" . I have always tried to use up items that may damage easy or need refridgeration before a big move.