Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is a first

I just did our taxes--I know it is late, but life has been crazy. For the first time since we have been married, we get a REFUND!!!! Finally. Seriously, the last 3 years, we have owed money, big time. What is crazy is that, we were in a high tax bracket, but seriously, we didn't make much money at all. Whew---to be honest, I kept putting off doing our taxes because I was seriously dreading it. Thank goodness. They are done and filed, and we get a nice small refud this year. I am just so glad that we don't owe anything. WAHOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yipeee!

Rochelle said...

Although Damn Ramsey doesn't think a refund is good, we got one this year too! I think it is awesome!!! Good for you guys!!

Brooke said...

*jealous* we'll for sure owe. a lot. blech.