Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions:

1. I didn't pick up my dog's poo 2 times again this week. Ok, it was really 3 times.
2. I killed 3 plants by leaving them outside uncovered in 20 degree weather.
3. I ate so much Panera bread at an office event that I made myself ill.
What are your weekly confessions? Fess up ladies.

Editor's note: P told me that last week my confessions were weak. I told him, I don't make this stuff up, this is the stuff that I do that I usually feel really guilty about. Some weeks, I am just better than others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny once again :)

Brooke said...

poor plants! i have a black thumb and have given up on growing anything.

Michelle said...

I always pick up the poo, but my BF thinks I'm absolutely insane and disgusting. haha

~Carla~ said...

I have a "black thumb of death", so it doesn't matter what weather it is, I kill all my plants!! lol!