Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday confessions

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have had an amazing week!

It's time for Friday Confessions.

1.I spent one night cleaning out my chest of drawers, and before I went to bed, I thought, that was really fun. I know how to rage. I spent a few hours folding panties, cleaning out shirts, and organizing. Not exactly a party girl, but I had a really good time.

2. Sometimes, I don't return texts because I am lazy, and I tell the person I never received it. It's really not too big of a deal because the only people who text me are my mom, P, and BFF.

3. Someone was going number two in the restroom at work, and I walked in, smelled it and said, "eww, people are disgusting, and walked out." Given that I have a high profile at my place of work I probably should not have said that. But seriously, it was sick.

4. I ordered food to go from a restaurant,and forgot to pick it up. I just forgot, and felt really bad. Whoops!

 

Alright, fess up.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i just recently stopped folding my underwear. and now i feel judged. guess i know how i'll be spending my friday evening!

Tania said...

Well, I've never folded underwear, so there's that... I think that depending which restaurant, the servers may be happy people forget their orders, since they get to eat it. Probably not if it was a lot and some expensive stuff, but at the hotel I work at, there's always French fries and burgers that are forgotten and the servers pass them around.