Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Confessions

Hey Gang! Its Friday. That means, its time for our weekly confessions. Its time to tell all we did wrong this week.

1.I told my team that I had a meeting and that I needed my assistant to come. We actually went and got our nails did. We were both in pretty bad moods, and in a total funk. So, I made a decision to take a 20 minute break, and treat us both to painted nails. 20 minutes later, we were happy, excited, and ready to work.

2.I stole a beer. I was at a wedding last weekend, and I thought it was an open bar. So, I walked up, asked for a beer, and walked off. I didn't realize until later when I saw people at my table pulling out money that you actually had to pay.

3. I ate an egg shell. The other morning, I was making egg whites and a piece of shell fell in. It was small, well smallish. I figured, it couldn't hurt, so I never pulled it out. A few minutes later, I took a bite and it was crunchy.

4. I walked into a restroom, and thought it was the men's room, apologized, and walked out.  It turns out, it was the women's restroom, and I made a horrible mistake.

All right friends, its time, fess up.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I want to be your assistant! How fun are you!!

gosh, it seems I have no confessions this week. I guess I'm boring!

Brooke said...

as my pappy likes to say "if ya gotta get your nails did, might as well..."
okay no. but its cool and i'm totes jelly! B-)

i can think of nothing. therefore i will drink a bottle of wine and run thru my 'hood in my undies.

~Carla~ said...

LOL!! Love reading these, you totally crack me up! My confession... i'm sure I have many but my memory isn't so great... ;)

Anonymous said...

I bet your assistant loves working for you! Really though, good for you for knowing when it's time to treat yourself (and her!). Sometimes you need it more than anything :)