Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Over

Finally, this month is over. Finally. Am I the only one or does August see like it lasted for ever? I don't know if it is because we have been displaced for so long, or what, but seriously, this month went on forever. I am so glad that it is finally September. So far, in this month of displacement,
I have rested my head in 5 different places. 5. It is almost over. In less than a week we will be in our new place surrounded by our own things. Our own bed, our own sheets, it will be lovely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there. yep, I love September too. Not because kids are back in school, I just like change.

Brooke said...

i bet it was a long one for you! moving around is tough. i'm sure you're counting down the days until your home. :) even if home is new.