Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why

Why do I...
great my husband on the phone every time with "What up homey-g-funk-McNasty......
I don't know.

Why did I...
wear a sweater to work today? Because it was the first time in 60 days that it was not over 100 degrees, and I thought that 96 was a tad bit chilly. Yes it is all relative, and no I was not the only woman in a sweater--I promise there were several others.

Why is it that....
when I find change on the ground I pick it up, dance around, and yell- yes yell at my husband "dividends"

Why do I...
think that I have a better voice than Celine?
because I do

Why do I...
think I can flow better than Jay-Z and Snoop?
because I can...

Why am I so freakin cool???........uhhh you dont have to answer that......

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm the same way! I wore a sweater and pants to work today because it's the first time it has been under 110 all summer! I feel crazy and my BF was debating whether or not he should wear a coat (it's been 80 this whole week for some crazy reason).

Anonymous said...

have you heard in dressing in layers? just a thought - : )

Brooke said...

lol@ your greeting. love it!

~Carla~ said...

I guess that's just how you "roll"! ;) lol!

The Happy Homeowner said...

Haha...I love this!