Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Confessions

What up peeps???

Here are my weekly confessions:

1.I saw a penny on the ground in the restroom of a convenience store, and I picked it put. I could not help it. The bathroom was not clean, and still, I picked up off the ground. Eww. I know disgusting.

2.I didn't write my confessions last week. Thats not too bad because I have skipped before, but last week, my bloggy friend Brooke over at Frugal Trophy Wife gave me a shout out and sent people over, and there were no confessions. Thanks Brooker, and sorry!

3.I've run 3 miles this week. Remember when I blogged about how I was running and it was going to be amazing, and I was going to be so disciplined. That has not happened this week. San Diego was fun, but we were out late and up early, and I have been exhausted, so I've slept in everyday.


Fess up y'all. 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

tsk tsk! mkay you are forgiven ;)

i haven't ran in over a week. and i'm not eager to get back to it.