Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saucy

I have a confession to make. I hesitate to type this because there is a very serious possibility that I might offend one of you. I am talking about offending your foodie side. I don't have the most refined pallet in the world, even though I try really hard to eat well. I really like chocolate, but I tend to like the cheap stuf like snickers, and nestle crunch, to the expensive nice stuff. I kind of like cheap thrills, and hey those seem to be the best kind right?? So Denise, I am talking to you. After you read this you might have a different opinion of me, but I am going to risk it. (Totally kidding!!)

So here goes.....I like Ragu. It tends to be my pasta sauce of choice. I like it on pasta, I like it on chicken, beef, turkey, pretty much anything. I will take string cheese and dip it in Ragu for a snack. It is pretty much my favorite. So there you have it. Tonight for dinner, I made some really nice orzo pasta, topped with Ragu!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

However her husband does not enjoy this water substance, give me some thick and chunky sause with flavor that explodes in my mouth. She is on her own.

Anonymous said...

okay, really? you are really admitting this on the internet? I am so sorry for your dear husband having to eat that stuff out of a jar. You know, this could be possibly grounds for me not reading your blog anymore....

Anonymous said...

totally kidding. everyone has their vices. Yours though is just plain weird : )

Brooke said...

lol! i am totally like you :) my sister says that my 6 year old niece has a more sophisticated palate than i do (and i'm pretty sure she's right)