Saturday, October 2, 2010

I think I will go for it.

I made the flyers months ago. I created an email account. I have a mission statement. I think I am going to do it. I think I am going to set out a few feelers and see what I can get. I am talking about an organizing company. I don't know why, but I am so passionate about organizizing. Organizing paper work, home stuff, work stuff, life stuff. I want to make peoples lives more efficient. Less time wasted, more time doing. I have no idea how it is going to go. I am slowing going to start hanging flyers on community bulletin boards, cragislist, and a few other places. So we will see how it goes.
I am going to cut myself some slack for the next few weeks. Work is completly crazy, and I just need to survive the next few weeks. I have had meetings at 7 am, 3:45 pm, games, practice, bible study, and everything else in between. This past week, I was home before 6pm only once. Every other day, I was home much later, and for a homebody like me, it has been pretty hard not being home.
Ok, deep breath, here goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, totally go for it!! wow - really cool actually : )

I see a TV show in your near future. LSLW : )

Brooke said...

sounds like a great idea!! :) of course we'll want progress updates to read all about how its progressing for you.