Holy Yumm-oley. Yes that is a word. I made these amazing babies twice during the week of Easter, and each time they disappeared within a matter of hours. They are so goooooood. Make them for yourself and be prepared to slip into some elastic pants because you will eat them all. Or, make them for your next gathering and be prepared to have on an big skirt with lots of room for expansion, and get and get ready for a big ego boots, because you will get so many compliments and people will rave about them.
I cannot remember where I found this recipe, so I can't remember who to give credit to. And don't let my awesome photography skills deter you from making them, they really do look very pretty!
2 packs of Oreos
1 pack of cream cheese
1 box French Vanilla cake
1 Tub icing of your choice
1. In a food processor, process 1/2 of the Oreo's
2.Combine crumbled Oreo's and cream cheese in a large bowl and mix by hand
3. Make small balls about the size of a golf ball out of mixture and freeze for 20 minutes
4. Make cake using directions on box
5. Line cupcake tin with cupcake paper
6. Fill about an inch of each container with batter
7. Add one ball to each cup and then cover with remaining batter.
9. Let cool and then ice with frosting
These things are so dang addicting!!! If you make them, let me know how they turn out.