Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday my virtual friends. I hope you have had an amazing week, and that today is the best Friday ever!

Lets get our confession on.

1.I proved a point to P, and then gloated, a lot. I walked around saying "I'm right, I'm right, I'm right." I kept saying "this makes me so happy, it is the greatest day ever." I then proceeded to dance around and do my I'm right, you are wrong dance and cheer. I am thankful he loves me despite my jerky behavior.

2. I saw a woman do something disgusting in the locker room at the gym, and I gasped, loudly. I won't tell you what she did, but I was unable to hide my shock. She looked at me, and I turned, and walked straight out of the locker room. It was tres awkward.

3. I was eating, talking on the phone, and driving at the same time. I noticed dog hair on my apple. I ate it anyway. So now, the puppies are really a part of me forever.

Fess up my friends!

4 comments:

Denise said...

okay, the locker room thing...as someone who visits a locker room more than SEVERAL times a day - I can't even imagine!

happy friday friend!

Brooke said...

i need more details.
video of said "i'm right" cheer.
details on the locker room. people are gross.
dog hair is gross :P

Ashten said...

1. I drank too much wine last week.
2. I called in sick on Friday, I probably could've worked but I just felt like I needed a day of rest. So I watched TV and slept all day. It was great.

Holly @ Run With Holly said...

1. I spent both Sat & Sun mornings working/cheering at local races. Both days had very early starts, and by the time I was finished late morning on Sunday, I threw away all thoughts of going for my own long run, and instead took a shower and curled up for a short nap.

2. Said nap lasted for 4 hours.

3. I still went to bed at my usual time on Sunday night.