Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my Friday Confessions:
1.I could not find the ice scoop at work, and without thinking I stuck my hand in and fished around for it.
2. I made a cake last night and had about 6 spoonfuls of batter.
3. I ate 75% of my husbands birthday ice cream 2 days before the day. I told him to just have the rest.
4. I overspent on P's birthday this year, and told him not to look at the checking account.
5. I get french kissed by my dog every morning as he jumps on the bed to wake me up.
Alright, fess up, what have you done this week?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was a good girl or too busy for anything else but there was this one poop of Brooklyns that I didn't pick up because I had run out of bags...

I felt bad too.

Michelle said...

I overspent on the Bf's birthday also. AH!

Shannon Marie said...

I had three drinks last night... Really, on a Thursday night? And I didn't even wake up to go running this morning! Thank goodness I'm going to a cardio hip hop class to dance it off! Happy Friday, lady!

Brooke said...

i bragged to J about the size of my poop!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Brooke, best confession ever!

lesley: the dream tree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lesley: the dream tree said...

I hope your cake turned out like you wanted it to this time!

I took Dutch for a walk and when he pooped in someone's yard I left it because I forgot to take a bag. Also, someone stopped by my house to visit outside, their little girl stepped in dog poop in my yard, and I didn't tell her.

Gross, sorry mine are all about dog poop...

Aubrey Rose said...

I had one to many drinks this week, and ended up jumping around singing "I wanna rock and roll all night"(Kiss) in front of everyone in the party.

Aubrey Rose said...

I had one to many drinks this week, and ended up jumping around singing "I wanna rock and roll all night"(Kiss) in front of everyone in the party.