Here are my weekly confessions:
1.I have been eating pistachios like sunflower seeds. I just pop the whole thing in my mouth and spit out the shells.
2. I try to accomplish things while I brush my teeth. As a result there are drops of toothpaste all over the carpet that I don't bother to clean up.
3. I dropped something in the mail slot at work by accident. I tried to retrieve it by putting my head and chest in the mail slot. I got stuck.
4. At my massage this week I accidentally farted.
5. I pounded 4 chocolate caramel eggs in under 5 minutes.
6. I called my best friend to wish her happy birthday a day late.
Fess up friends....what have you done wrong this week?
By the way, I have a guest post up over at Making Sense of Cents. Check it out if you want.