Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Goals

I really like setting goals. I usually do it about once a year, during New Years Revolution time, and I am pretty determined about making steps towards meeting my goals. I decided that it would be a great idea to do long term, and short term goals, so here they are for the month of November.

1. Sell my 6 seasons of Friends dvd's. I used to be a big fan of the show, but I have not watched the DVD's in years. (P and I did a monster clean out last weekend, we took loads to Goodwill.)
2. Read 1 book about "Green Living." P and I have been talking about starting a compost pile, and we just need to start it, so hopefully I can go to the library and find information about it.
3. Finish redoing my curriculum for 6th grade. (My principal told us that we wont be able to leave for Christmas break if it is not done, and I wont have time to do it in September.)
4. Continue to contribute to E-Fund. (We are over half way there!!! YES for baby step 3.)

So there you go. There are probably some that I did not list, but these are it for now.
Hope yall had a restful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking about selling my road bike - I don't use it much and could use the cash for Christmas. Awesome about your e-fund!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing about the book - love the title. You know I love my food for thought : )