Saturday, June 12, 2010

This and that

No real direction today. No big blogger insite, just a few random tid bits---
I have the best friends ever. They are so amazing, and I am thankful for them. While we are out of town this summer, one of my friends has been sending me cards and notes every week, and it is that small act that gives me the pick up that I need.

I realized earlier this week at about 2:30 in the afternoon that I had been sweating since 6:30 in the morning when I got up to run. Its hot hot hot here.

I wish that I had developed a love for cooking earlier in life.

I love my husband and he is amazing.

The WORLD CUP is in session, and I am missing so many games it hurts my heart. I want to watch them all.

I hope that you ladies are having a fab week this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i should not tell you then that we are all watching the US game. Okay, I won't tell you.

xoxo