Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Confessions

Hi friends! I hope you have had a fabulous week. Without further delay, I give you my weekly confessions.

1.I ran in the heat, and laid on the floor. I allowed my dog to lick my entire face. I was so hot, and my head was pounding after running outside in 105 degree heat, so I just laid on the floor, and didn't move a muscle as he licked the sweat off my entire face. Some may say thats disgusting, I on the other hand didn't care. I was hot, tired, and could not move.

2. I walked out of the house without shoes, and went ahead to the studio to workout anyways. I walked across the parking lot without shoes on.

3. I gripped at P for not making my breakfast. He is kind and does it often, but when he doesn't, I get mad, and give him attitude.

4. I watched the episode of the Office where Michael Scott leaves, again, and cried. I have seen this episode so many times and I cry every.single.time.

Fess up peeps! What did you do wrong this week

2 comments:

Brooke said...

speaking of going barefoot - how is your whore wart doing?

I posted a blog about s-e-x. okay its a book review about s-e-x. by a Christian author. not so risqué.

Gia said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting