Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Confessions

Happy Friday My Friends!!!

I hope you have had an amazing week, and are ready for a 3 days weekend.

Lets fess up.

1.I stepped in poo on Saturday, and I have yet to clean my shoes. Out of sheer laziness, I have left them laying on the front porch all week long.

2.P and I got into a huge fight.  The fight got a bit out of control and some of the low lights included--dog poo on fingers, the ripping of underwear outside, and someone storming out of the house.

3. I let out a huge burp at the gym. I didn't think anyone was around, but a guy walked up next to me, and just stared at me with a look of disgust.

3. My allergies have been OUT OF CONTROL.  I have been blowing my nose a lot. And I have been leaving my dirty tissues all over the house.


Fess up friends!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda S said...

The return of the allergies! It's been quite terrible lately and hopefully it lets up sometime soon!

This week I was actually super duper good and am proud of myself! However, I went to bed one night without taking a shower after work. I was just too tired and couldn't do it.

Denise said...

I should probably confess to you that i deleted my blog....

no regrets.

time is of the essence for me right now and I don't want to waste it :)

p.s. I'll still be around!

Brooke said...

sounds like fights j and i have!!

Unknown said...

Allergies have gotten the best of me too. Ugh so tired of tissues.

I haven't run this week, at all. It's been "cold" (35* ish) in the mornings and I try to justify it as not wanting to get sick.

I'm not excited for the 3day weekend, my daughter's been in trouble so we can't really do fun so I'd rather be at work.

I think I've convinced hubby to let me take him to see Frozen, so I can see it again.

Have a great weekendd!