Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Confessions

Hey gang! I hope everyone has had an amazing week.

Time to get our Friday Confessions on!

1. I have eaten at Chick Fil A 4 times in the last 5 days. As you can tell, I have eaten like crap this week. But, for some reason, at lunch every day, a chargrilled chicken sandwich sounds so good!

2. I have described my restroom ongoings with P in graphic detail. I had food poisoning last week, and have still been battling stomach issues this week. And, luckily for P, I tell him all about it.

3. We watched 3 seasons of Game of Thrones in less than 2 weeks. Each season is 10 episodes and each episode is an hour long. One day, friends came over and we watched 6 episodes in a row.

4. I offered to translate between and English speaker and Spanish speaker. I can hardly speak Spanish, but for some reason, I act like I lived in Mexico and am fluent. Luckily, they did not take me up on the offer.

Time to fess up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha your #4 cracked me up! I confess that I'm already on my third cup of coffee for the day and I don't know if I can promise I won't go for a fourth :/ ah, well, it's Friday!

Brooke said...

our CFA is closed for remodel at the moment. :(
there was this screaming kid in the bathroom. practically crawled into my stall. i came out of the stall and gave a "OMG WTH is wrong with that kid" look to my mom and the old lady standing next to her...who was the kids grandmother.

Nd.chic said...

I had a terrible day at work and broke down and bought a pack of smokes. I smoked two. Not good.