Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bragging




I know the picture is hard to see, but I did two quick shopping trips today during lunch. I hit up CVS and Target and my total before coupons would have been about 48.00. I ended up paying just about 12.00 for all of it. Wahoo!


Here is what I got!


2 big packs of toilet paper


3 bottles of dish soap


2 tubes of toothpaste


2 electric toothbrushes


4 packages of mac and cheese. (P and I wont eat it, but was free, so that is 4 boxes going to the food bank)




Plus, I earned another $6.00 to use at CVS on my next trip.


Yea for couponing!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job!

~Carla~ said...

That's awesome!! Does CVS stand for something??

Brooke said...

wow!! we stockpile TP in my family.

Debby said...

WOHO!! Coupons rock!!

lesley: the dream tree said...

good for you! there are girls where i live that are crazy about this and have rooms full of free stuff.

i just can't figure it out! argh. jealous!