Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions:

1. This week P was going to do something that I didn't want him to do, so I jumped off the couch, grabbed his leg, and he drug me around the house while I was attached to his leg.
2. After swimming at the gym, I walked out with mascara smeared down my face.
3. I use men's body wash in the shower.
4. Everytime P yawns I fish hook him.
5. I have worn the same pair of pants to work everyday this week, and they have not been washed once.

Alright, fess up, what have you done wrong this week?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm just imagining you being drug around! hahaha


And I have worn my work pants right now, 3 days this week. Ah!

~Carla~ said...

Nice!! Rotf!

Aubrey Rose said...

I got ready for work to fast, and forgot to put my bra on!

Brooke said...

i wear my pants and hang them up to rewear, but i'm never brave enough to wear them on back-to-back days.

as for grabbing P's leg - that sounds like something i'd do!! :)

have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

I will take a picture next time she gets drug.

lesley: the dream tree said...

i use men's nivea body was in the sensitive scent because it's real mild and doesn't smell too strong (: new follower, btw!

The Budgeting Babe said...

Forgot to wear mascara to work one day this week. The rest of me was totally made up, I just forgot. Oops.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. i need pants for work but i need to wait for some $$ I have been wondering if i can get away with wearing the same two pair of pants more than once a week. thanks for that one!!