Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions:

1.I have been working out in the morning and some days I don't have time to wash my hair. So I just blow dry the sweat and then do my hair.
2. I finally confessed to P that one of my biggest fears is getting stuck on an elevator and having to pee on myself.
3. I cleaned the bathtub for the 1st time since we moved in here back in June.
4. I sleep in the middle of the bed while P sleeps half way off the bed clinging on for life.
5. I wore my underwear inside out Wednesday and didn't even notice.

Fess up, what do you have to confess this week?

5 comments:

Aubrey Rose said...

We have a big stain in the carpet from the dog, and when the new apartment owners came around for an inspection of apt conditions we just threw a box we were packing on it, and called it a day.

Michelle said...

Hahaha I love these!

Brooke said...

okay...now you don't make me feel so bad about *considering* a run at lunchtime without a shower to follow (i can get more miles in that way). although i've yet to pull the trigger on that idea.

~Carla~ said...

Seriously love these!! lol!

Serendipity said...

Haha. That's how Rambo and I sleep too. I think as women, we need to be more comfortable. :)