Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions:
1. I have worn the same clothes to the gym everyday this week.
2. Yesterday, every time P asked for something I would not do it unless he would drop it like its hot. (Him: Will you read this? Her: Only if you drop it like its hot first.)
3. When snacking on Frosted Shredded Wheat, I picked through and picked the ones with the most frosting, and threw the rest back in the box for P to eat.
4. I have not washed my hair since Sunday. Again. Damn it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up...

how do you not wash your hair since sunday. i mean, i am sure it is way better for your hair but how does your hair look? because you know - looks are everything ;)

Debby said...

Wearing the same clothes to the gym seems a good way to save on the laundry but I couldn't go more than a day without washing my hair, I would look like a rat with wet hair!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

I have no moisture in my body at all. My hair never gets greasy...ever!

Michelle said...

I'm jealous that your hair doesn't get greasy!

Brooke said...

i always wear a sports bra at least twice before washing it. even if i have to hang it up for the sweat to dry between wearings.

~Carla~ said...

I'm with Debby... I do my hair every other day... Any more than that & I won't go out in public. ;) I'm vain like that... *blush*

On the upside, at least you're working out!! lol!

Shannon Marie said...

I didn't wash my hair for 3 and a half days this week! I personally felt very accomplished :) haha Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

So that is why the cereal milk sucked. Can't drop it any more due to that selfish deed.

Aubrey Rose said...

I totally stole a few french fries from a customers plate before delivering food this week.
I WAS STARVING :]

lesley: the dream tree said...

i wish i could go that long w/o washing my hair! 2 days max for me.
i also just had to go you tube, drop it like it's hot...had forgotten about that song!