Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday Confessional

And here are my weekly confessions:

1. I have called our apartment office 3 times this week and pretended to be 3 different people in the complex in order to get them to do something I wanted.
2. In a training seminar for work, I cheated off the girl in front of me during a practice module.
3. The trainer in the seminar is mean. I made stuff up about her in my head all day because I don't like her.
4. I spy on my neighbors with 2 different sets of binoculars that I keep on the fireplace mantle.
5. I eaves dropped on people's conversations.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha I love that you called the apartment office 3 times! Hopefully they will listen.

Anonymous said...

so, this may now be my favorite Friday blog.

you are cracking me up over here.

Brooke said...

did you disguise your voice??

Serendipity said...

OMG I love this! I think I'm going to do this on my blog and give you full credit. :)