Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tales from my Iphone

Gas for $2.87. I have not seen gas prices that low in years! Time to fill up the tank! 
Had a court date on Monday. We were issued a criminal citation for having tree limbs in the front  yard. We had the tree trimmed and the company but the limbs on the curb. Their truck came by less than 2 hours later to pick them up. In the 2 hours they finished a city inspector drove by and gave us a citation. I had to go before a judge and explain it. She dismissed it right away. What an enormous waste of time. 

I have been obsessed with this song. I listed to it on repeat while I ran 6 miles. 

Our dog stands like this for about 30 minutes every single morning 

Woot woot! Got lots of packages!!! 


Last week's couponing haul. About $50.00 worth of product for $11.50! 

5 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Great job on the couponing! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh what's in the boxes, anything good?? :)
CRIMINAL citation, seriously? That sounds a bit out of hand! Sorry you had to waste your time with that :/

Denise said...

thank you for know having that song stuck in my mind! I hear you though...there are so many songs that my girls like that I find very motivating while running on the treadmill at work.

Brooke said...

wow! we write letters and give people 10 days to correct a violation. your city is tough!!

Traci said...

Whoah, 2.87? I saw gas for 3.04 here last week and couldn't believe my eyes.