Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friday Confessions

I think I might start trying to do this regularly, just confessions on Friday's.


1.I am in an intense game of Words with Friends with a coworker--I have used scrabble cheat for all of my plays.
2. I come from a family who consideres it a massive waste of time if you do not bring reading material into the bathroom with you everytime. (Do with that what you will)
3. I don't think expensive cupcakes are worth it. I will stick with homeade
4. I spent half of my work day yesterday playing on my ipad.
5. I spent the other half of this day emailing with another girl in my company in another state. Way to be productive at work.

Alright--fess up, what are your confessions this week?

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

ROTFL!! Love it!! I'll play "Words With Friends" with you, but you can't cheat! :P

My confessions.... umm... I honestly can't think of any at the moment. Had a busy week & no time to do anything I shouldn't have! lol!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... spending way to much at the grocery store!