Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions

1. I ate a fermented orange.
2. I didn't put make up on a quarter of my face because I was too busy trying to read something while getting ready.
3. I have been caught staring at a guy at the gym because he looks EXACTLY like Leonard.
4. I wore two different color socks and it was super obvious, and someone pointed it out.
5. We decided to do a no spend April. We both ended up with new shoes last weekend.

All right, fess up, what have you done wrong this week?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhh I'd be staring too! I love Big Bang Theory.

Brooke said...

ooh - i wanna research orange wine now!!! :)

i didn't wash my hair yesterday. barely brushed it.

~Carla~ said...

That's funny about the shoes.. probably only bought them 'cause you had none though right?! ;) lol!

Counting all my stars and saving it said...

Leonard look a like?!? I would have taken a picture. Would also be labeled creeper but the picture would be worth it.

ERIKA said...

Hahaha that's awesome. I totally see lots of people like that at the gym, and some guys probably enjoy it so you probs gave the guy an ego boost!!!

I failed in April already. I went and got food a bunch of times, and I spent $13 on Easter candy..that was already 50% off.

btw, I'm adding your coupon post to my fave reads - it will be up tomorrow :) I need to start couponing!

holly k said...

Big Bang Theory!! That's too funny! I would be staring as well!