Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday confessions

1. I stole P's super expensive toothbrush and use it for myself now.

2. I eat the frozen cookie dough at work that the receptionist uses to bake cookies for clients.

3. I ate about 10 cookies today.

4. I went to a socializing thing for work and spent the first thirty minutes hiding out in the back of the office so I would not have to meet new people.

5. I brush my teeth while I pee in the mornings to achieve maximum efficiency.

 

Fess up peeps. What did you do wrong this week.

 

3 comments:

Denise said...

I always am walking around doing something else while brushing my teeth! Not sure I have peed though :)

Brooke said...

i ignored 2 business phone calls at work, just so i could keep chatting with my friend/coworker

One Family said...

Haha! I brush my teeth while I pee in the mornings, too! No time to waste :)