Sunday, August 12, 2012

I wish

Here are a few things on my wish list right now.

I wish for/that

1. World peace, of course

2. That my stomach didn't hurt from eating a large tub of movie pop corn.

3. That everyone knew of Christ's love.

4. That all of my family and friends lived on the same street in a beautiful location.

5. That I wouldn't have accidentally missed the toilet and pee on my aunts floor ( don't even ask how that happened)

6. That I had more of my toenails

7. That I owned my own business

8.That I had my mothers discipline

9. That I had my fathers mercy

10. That P really knew how much I love him, and that he is my very bestest friend in the whole wide world.

 

What are some things you are wishing for right now?

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Aww, great list! Especially the pee one! ;) lol!

I wish (pray) that my daughters cardiologists appt. in 2 weeks comes back "clean".

Denise said...

hmmmm, I wish for a good nights sleep - I am exhausted!!

side note:

soccer tournament weekend - Tallie scored in every game!! Sadly though, they lost in PK's so went home with second place. Tallie's was the only goal to go in :) and :(

fun weekend all in all.

Brooke said...

are you missing toenails from running?

i wish for a healthy family and that we would all be free from worry/anxiety.

Anonymous said...

I don't have that much discipline. If I did I would be wearing a size 8. You have the disc line to run marathons. I'm justa sideline authority