Monday, August 20, 2012

Just one of those days

Today is just one of those days. Nothing wonderful, exciting, or spectacular happened at all. I was walking down the street at lunch just a moment ago, and the sun was shining, the sky was blue, and I was basking in 90 degree temps, which at this point make me want to grab my sweater, but on this ordinary day I had a realization. All the sudden something in my head said:You are going to be ok.

I smiled, laughed, and kept walking and for no good reason I felt free, I felt light, and joyful.

 

That's my message to you today my friends, you are going to be ok. We are all going to be ok.

Have the greatest Monday of your life!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

my monday has sucked so far, but its going to get better - i just know it!

~Carla~ said...

It's beautiful here as well!! :) And yes,we will be ok! Better I'm sure!!!

Michelle said...

Lovet this! Everything isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. Life is good :)

Rachel Buttner said...

Life is very good - such an uplifting post! Thanks! :D