Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Confessions

Here are my weekly confessions:

1.In my attempt to take more showers and fewer baths, I now sit in the tub, plug the drain, and turn the shower head on rather than the faucet for the bath. That counts as showering right?
2.I cleared a family sized bag of Hershey Kisses in 2 days.
3. Our financial advisor gave us a book to read. He has asked me four times if I have read it. I haven't, yet told him I did.
4. My neighbor gave us a big pot of soup. It is really salty and almost inedible, but I told her it was really good.
5. I finally broke down and let P brush my hair for me the other day because we both knew I was not going to do it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahah love these!

~Carla~ said...

You have got to be the most honest person on the face of the earth! lol!

Can you add some more broth to the soup to make it easier to eat? I LOVE salt, so I'd probably love it. lol!